Rules & Information
Hours of Operation
Welcome Center / Laundry:
Memorial Day – Labor Day, Daily 9:00a – 7:00p. Fridays 9:00a – 9:00p
Pre-Memorial Day – Post Labor Day, Hours are Subject to Change
Late Arrivals may be required to stay overnight at the Welcome Center designated parking location and will be registered and parked the following morning.
Memorial Day – Labor Day, Adult Swim 9:00a – 10:00a. All others 10:00a – Dusk.
No Life Guard on Duty, All Children Under the Age of 14 Must be Supervised by an Adult.
Memorial Day – Labor Day, Hours will Vary. For Reservations, Contact Management.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Electric Scooters are NOT Permitted
- For the safety of all our guests, the speed limit is 7 MPH – cars, golf carts, bicycles, and any other vehicle must adhere to the speed limit. THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED!
- Check-In is 1pm and Check-Out is 11am.
- One Vehicle and One Golf Cart MAY be parked at your site or in one of the designated areas. Boats, Boat Trailers, Cargo Trailers and/or Car Caddies may NOT be left at your site. PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE GRASS FOR ANY REASON!
- Golf carts are welcome at River Ridge Resort but must be approved at office only at registration. Only one golf cart per site. Drivers must be at least 16 years of age with a valid Driver License. Golf carts may not be driven after dark without head lights and should not be driven or parked on the grass, sidewalk, basketball courts, or any landscaped area.
- Bicycles should not be ridden after dark and should be parked on campsites or in designated areas.
- ATV’s, Utility vehicles and utility trailers are not permitted inside the resort, must be kept in our storage lot.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm until 8am, please be respectful of your neighbors.
- Please dispose of garbage and trash in the dumpster is located in the parking lot near the Welcome Center. Campsites should be kept neat and clean. Garbage should not be burned or left in the fire pits
- Firewood is available at the store. Campfires must be attended and under control at all times. Do not stack firewood on any landscaping.
- Please do not put stakes or any other device in the ground for any purpose. Badminton sets and other games are allowed, but please find an alternative way to secure them to the ground.
- Tents, screen rooms and add-a-rooms are not allowed at River Ridge Resort
- No stakes of any kind are permitted in the ground
- Clothesline may not be attached to any trees or River Ridge property. Some may be approved if they are attached to the RV unit, but will be allowed on a temporary basis.
- Firearms and Fireworks are NOT PERMITTED AT THE RESORT!
- There is a $50 charge for gate cards that are damaged, or not returned.
- Please register all guests at the Welcome Center upon arrival.
- Campers are responsible for their guests at all times.
- Day Guests must leave the Resort by 11pm.
- No more than 6 guests per site
Pool/Community Center/Fitness Center
- Glass containers are not allowed in the pool area, please follow the posted rules.
- There is No Alcohol allowed in public domain areas, such as Community Center, Pool and Fitness Center.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty, please use caution while in the pool area
- Children in diapers must be wearing “Lil’ Swimmers” before entering the pool. Different sizes area available for $1 at the office.
- Children under 14 must have adult supervision in the pool area and in the upper level of the Community Center
- Campers must be 18 years old to use the fitness center.
- Shuffle board, Tennis, Horseshoes, Volleyball and Basketball equipment is available at the office.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times!
- Only two pets per site are permitted at the resort. Doberman, Pit Bull, Chow and Akita breeds are not allowed in the resort. Management reserves the right to restrict aggressive or exotic pets.
- Please clean up after your pet
- Pets are not permitted in or around buildings, pool, playground or any other facilities.
- Pets must be restrained at all times.
- Pets may not at any time be tied to River Ridge property with the exception of the picnic table on your site, and must be tied at a reasonable length to confine the pet to your site.
- Small temporary pet enclosures may also be permitted.
- Pets must be kept under control at all times!
- Pets may not be left outside, unattended at any time.
- Campers may be asked to remove their pet from the property if it is causing any sort of disturbance